Saturday, March 8, 2014

Skype interview

My skype interview was super helpful. I got some great feedback on making sure my responses don't appear scripted. It is important to take a second and contemplate an answer so that it seems genuine and unrehearsed. Also lighting is a big deal, half of my face was in darkness (Harvey Dent) and it was difficult for the employer to see me. Make sure your backgrounds are appropriate as well. Don't forget to put on pants!

1 comment:

  1. You are Harvey Dent. Not only do I agree with everything you said, but what you said made me think of a time when I was a little boy... but I won't bore you with that story. I totally forgot to clean my room, so I did my best to situate the computer to face the cleanest part of the room. haha GREAT POST, man!

    Hudson Halm

    ReplyDelete